Preston's first movie!

Preston and I went to see the movie CARS!! Steve was out of town with the guys camping and we needed to get out of the house so, I decided to test it out!! We went at 10:40 in the morning so he was free and my ticket was cheep, that way if we had to leave it was ok!! I was so happy he did very well- the first 45 min he was glued to the screen the next 45 min he pointed at the cars and ate his crackers. The last 30 min he was back and forth between my seat and his. We went with his friend Cole and his mommy. They both seemed to have fun and did great!! I recomend taking kids to early shows because the only other people in the theater were other little kids!! YEA PRESTON AND COLE!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home