Daddy?
Mommy?
I think Daddy...What do you think?
(Daddy)
(Preston)
At least for now!!
posted by The Wykoff Family at 1:52 PM
Holy Crap! He is a little Steve for sure!!!! That's crazy.
By Dave, Ami, Hadleigh Claire, Annelise, and True, at 8:52 AM
He look like Steve, except for his mouth is Elizabeth's. And the eyes.
By Tammy Bacon, at 6:11 PM
What I want to know is who the heck that woman holding Steve is.
By JDW, at 10:11 PM
Post a Comment << Home
3 Comments:
Holy Crap! He is a little Steve for sure!!!! That's crazy.
By
Dave, Ami, Hadleigh Claire, Annelise, and True, at 8:52 AM
He look like Steve, except for his mouth is Elizabeth's. And the eyes.
By
Tammy Bacon, at 6:11 PM
What I want to know is who the heck that woman holding Steve is.
By
JDW, at 10:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home