Today's video tricks!
Davis is an official walker! I forgot to hold the camera the other way when I taped all of these! You will have to watch on your side!
Davis' favorite place when Mommy is cooking- Pulling everything out of the pantry. (Last week he grabbed a can and it fell on his foot- I don't think he will try that again- he was not happy!)
Again- sorry for the sideways view!
Since the circus- Preston pretends that he is Bello the clown- here he is with a Bello Jumping trick!
Here is our afternoon activities- Davis just started to "talk" it is funny to listen to him.

1 Comments:
Eliana says she wants to play with Preston. Should we have a play-date? Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle of Texas...it was great to see Steve at Joe's wedding. We missed seeing you guys, though!-- Kari
By
James and Kari, at 11:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home