The Wykoff Family

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fixing the Yard


Today was a beautiful day to be outside. I took on a yard project and it worked!! This flowerbed had been a big job forever!! It grows more weeds than I have ever seen!! I dug up the grass that was overtaking it and pulled up roots that were there from an old tree. Then I put in the front row of stones to block the grass and spread bark chips!! It actually looks nice!!



Here is a picture of our side bed with all of the iris' getting ready to bloom!

Our flowers continue to bloom!


EVERYTHING IS GREEN!!

2 Comments:

  • I need a yard lady...can you come to my house? Your yard and your flowers look great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

  • Beautiful house and yard, guys! If you need help planting, Eliana has been learning how...or at least how to play in the dirt! Hope Preston gets dirty too!
    Kari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home